BEYOND “STEM CELLS”
Regenerative therapy in clinical applications can often be advertised as “STEM CELL” therapy, but regenerative therapy is so much more than that. Cellular allografts/autografts can contain mesenchymal stem cells that may differentiate into different cells, but that is not all! Cellular and tissue grafts can also contain cellular and extracellular proteins, growth factors, and cytokines which all help stimulate the regenerative/repair processes in your body.
Always on the forefront of minimally invasive treatments of the spine, Dr. John Peloza has been utilizing regenerative therapies for more than a decade in clinical practice. He has been invited to speak on his experience at national and international peer meetings. Notably, Dr. Peloza was a keynote speaker at the National Israel Spine meeting in 2018.
- Dr. Peloza was one of the first spine doctors in Dallas to use autologous stem cell injection for spinal disc pain, starting in 2012.
- We have treated hundreds of patients with regenerative injections for orthopedic and spine conditions.
- We have used stem cell therapy as an intraoperative adjunct to fusion surgery for more than 10 years.
- More than five years of use of amnion/chorion derived graft to promote tissue healing/reduce scarring.
- Dr. Peloza is a prominent investigator in national studies evaluating cellular allograft transplants in the spine.
CONDITIONS TREATED AT CSC:
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, John H. Peloza, MD offers office-based regenerative treatments for the following conditions:
- Osteoarthritis: shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, spine, hip, knee, ankle
- Degenerative Disc Disease: cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Annular Tear/Discogenic Pain
- Degenerative Joint Disease of shoulder, elbow, knee, hip
- Spondylosis of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Impingement Syndrome of shoulder, hip
- Overuse Injuries: tennis elbow, runner’s knee, bursitis, tendinopathies
If you are in Dallas and have any of these conditions, we strongly advise you reach out to us to discuss ways to regenerate your body and improve your general well-being.